Bespoke insurance for Dental Implant Patients
ImplantSure Patient Protect is a bespoke insurance policy available exclusively to patients of Participating Dental Practices providing 5 years cover for patients who could potentially face expensive remedial costs in the event of implant failure, resulting failure of the supported prosthesis and also trauma or accident over time affecting both the implant and the prosthesis.
Only available to patients of Participating Dental Practices.
As a Participating Dental Practice, you are considered part of an elite group working to provide the highest level of patient protection and satisfaction possible.
What’s included in the policy?
- Protection from the start of treatment
- 5 years protection for your implant and prosthesis (implant supported crown, bridge or denture)
Covers the cost of remedial work undertaken
- Failure of the dental implant up to £2,500 per implant
- Accidental damage to the dental implant up to £2,500 per implant
- Removal and repair or replacement of implant prosthesis up to £1,000 per prosthesis
- Includes accidental damage from outside (extraoral) or inside (intraoral) the mouth
- Dental emergency treatment costs in relation to the dental implant or prosthesis
The insurance is charged on a per implant basis and is £150 per implant placed for 5 years cover. This includes Insurance Premium Tax (IPT).
That equates to just £2.50 per month providing we believe excellent value for a patient’s protection and peace of mind.
- ImplantSure has been developed after consultation with dental implant surgeons and industry specialists.
- From the research we have conducted, we believe that the majority of your patients will qualify for Protect insurance and industry experts confirm that exclusions relate to accepted dental contraindications.
- The insurance policy is administered by Riva Insurance Brokers, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Number 527657. Registered office Knill James, One Bell Lane, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1JU. Registered in England and Wales Number 07295729.
- The insurance is underwritten by AmTrust Europe Limited, an A rated insurer.
- Dental Surgeons are required to establish appropriate maintenance and oral hygiene programmes to patients and recommend dental hygiene visits as appropriate.
- Patients are required to undertake Annual Review consultations as a condition of the Policy.
This is only a brief description of the full policy details which are contained in the Policy Wordings and which include limitations, exclusions and cancellation rights. If there is any conflict between the contents of this document and the policy, the policy will govern in all cases.