Become a Participating Dental Practice
All Dental Practices meeting our Qualifying Conditions can apply to register online free of charge.
How does it work?
- You can become an ImplantSure Participating Practice by registering online
- There is no Registration Fee and there are no ongoing costs associated with being a Participating Practice
- You have access to your own Dentist Dashboard from where you add all Qualifying Procedures on to the ImplantSure system in a timely manner.
- As procedures are added to the ImplantSure system, the patient receives an email from the ImplantSure Administrators inviting them to purchase insurance online.
- The patient is able to retrieve procedure details by clicking a link in the email and purchase the insurance with no long-winded form filling.
- You can enjoy the benefits of being an ImplantSure Participating Practice without any associated costs.
- Privacy and Data Protection is important to us. Consent wording is available from your dashboard to include in your Patients’ Treatment Plan and further information is included in the Policy Wording and also our Frequently Asked Questions.
- The ImplantSure website and all associated policy documentation has been closely scrutinised to ensure compliance in accordance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation.
Recommend ImplantSure to all your Qualifying Patients
Demonstrate your ongoing commitment to all your Qualifying Patient’s dental wellbeing with a 5 Year Protection Plan providing extra peace of mind.
Why register with ImplantSure?
With commercial benefits for your business, ImplantSure enables your Qualifying Patients to purchase insurance online with no long-winded form filling for either you or your patients.
Registering is easy
Apply on line to join the ImplantSure Protection Plan by completing the Registration Form. After acknowledging the Qualifying Conditions and agreeing to add procedure details for all Qualifying Patients, submit the online form and as a Participating Dental Practice, you will receive information about how to use the system securely. There is no Registration Fee.
Once registered with ImplantSure
You will have access to your secure ImplantSure Dashboard which features important information and allows you to add Qualifying Patient’s procedure details on the system, contact ImplantSure, make any claims and edit practice details.
Obtaining consents from patients
Suggested wording can be copied and pasted (through a link on the Dentist Dashboard) in to the Patient’s Treatment Plan requesting consent from patients to share details of their procedure with Riva Insurance Brokers Ltd, administrators of the Protect Insurance Scheme who are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to sell insurance.
Adding Patient Procedure Details on to the ImplantSure system
Participating Dental Practices log on to the Dentist Dashboard and can add procedure details for all Qualifying Patients online once an implant has been placed, using a simple form and a series of tick boxes.
ImplantSure is available to all Qualifying Patients and from the research we have conducted, we believe that the majority of patients will qualify with industry experts confirming that exclusions relate to accepted dental contraindications.
Providing information to all Qualifying Patients
Leaflets supplied by ImplantSure can be inserted in the Patient Treatment Plan and also handed to all Qualifying Patients immediately following implant surgery and provide details of how patients can purchase Patient Protect insurance online and activate a 5 Year Protection Plan.
The importance of adding Procedure Details in a timely manner
Participating Dental Practices are required to add Procedure Details to the ImplantSure System for all Qualifying Patients so that patients can be contacted by the ImplantSure Administrators with an invitation to purchase insurance online.
Patients receive an email from ImplantSure
As procedures are added to the ImplantSure system, patients will receive an email from ImplantSure inviting them to purchase insurance online.
A time limit for patients to purchase insurance
The invitation to purchase insurance expires 10 days after the date of the initial procedure.
Patients purchase insurance online
The patient is able to automatically retrieve their contact and procedure details which means no long-winded form filling.
Secure payment online
Payment is made by patients securely through Worldpay after which they will be issued with an Insurance Schedule, a receipt for payment together with details of how to download Policy Wordings and an Insurance Policy Information Document (IPID).
Notifications to the Dental Practice
The Dental Practice will be notified through their Dentist Dashboard when a patient purchases insurance.
Communication with ImplantSure
Communication with ImplantSure can be made through Contact Us in the Dentist Dashboard.
Patients should attend an Annual Review
It is a condition of the Protect Insurance Policy Wording that patients attend an Annual Review with a Participating Dental Practice in order to review and maintain the health of the implant site.
In the first instance, the patient should contact the Participating Dental Practice who can complete an online Claim Form on their behalf to be submitted to ImplantSure. Any payments will be made directly to patients unless otherwise instructed by the patient.
Your commitment to ImplantSure
To recommend ImplantSure to all Qualifying Patients as part of an effective Aftercare Plan and to add all Qualifying Procedures to the ImplantSure System in a timely manner after obtaining relevant permissions and consents from patients.